Saturday, December 10, 2011

Review: WCCCD Event: Chris Wechner: How to Brand Yourself Online



I spoke at the Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) event this past Thursday (12/8/11).

I discussed ways to brand yourself online.


In summary, here were my main points:
  • Good branding helps you market and sell.
  • You can brand yourself online or offline.
  • Your Online Branding can be (a) Advertising Methods or (b) an Interactive Networking Approach.
  • Not all branding is good branding.
  • Since you will be branded, anyway, you might as well take an active role in shaping your brand.
  • Branding takes time and work, but the rewards can be worthwhile.

I have to give a shoutout of thanks to Wayne McDonald, who took so many different pictures of me.  I only meant for him to take a few shots, but he took a ton more than that, and I'm glad he did.

Looking at so many different pictures of myself, I realize how much I move around the stage and how often I use my hands.  They're never in the same position twice.

I have not decided, yet, whether that is a good or bad thing.

To see more Marketing Ideas, visit Chris' Marketing Ideas.

To visit The Ultimate Analyst company website click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for taking time to read my post and share your thoughts with me and my other readers. I'm always tickled when I get a non-SPAM comment. Honestly, sometimes I'm even okay with some borderline SPAM.

Let me know if you would like for me to address a topic by sending me an email at Chris@TheUltimateAnalyst.com.

Thanks, again. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Chris