Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Discovery: Cool Link: Diigo.com



While I was preparing a presentation, I was looking for something else, but I ran across a website that seems to be pretty neat.

Diigo (Diigo.com)

There is a video on there that does a lot better job of describing what it does than I am able, but will try here.

With Diigo, you can highlight text on a website, and you can leave "sticky notes" on there, too.

What do those mean?

Later, when I log into my Diigo account from any computer, I can return to a specific website and see the same highlighted marks (and any notes in sticky post-it note format) on that website.

I think that this is a cool feature.  How many times have we returned to a website, only to struggle to find the portion of that website that truly caught our attention.

Go ahead and try it.

To see more Marketing Ideas, visit Chris' Marketing Ideas.

To visit The Ultimate Analyst company website click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for taking time to read my post and share your thoughts with me and my other readers. I'm always tickled when I get a non-SPAM comment. Honestly, sometimes I'm even okay with some borderline SPAM.

Let me know if you would like for me to address a topic by sending me an email at Chris@TheUltimateAnalyst.com.

Thanks, again. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Chris