Monday, December 19, 2011

Marketing Tip: Do NOT Waste Your Websites--Any of Them



As marketers, sometimes we experiment.

When you experiment enough, you will have some failures.  Actually, they're not failures; they're experience-based information about what NOT to do.

Yeah, they're failures, but that's a good thing.  If you're not failing, that probably means that you're not trying--at least not trying hard enough.

Within the process of trying new things, some of these experiments involve us building websites.

These "failed" websites can still be valuable.

How?

Besides the lesson you learn from making a mistake, which should not be undervalued, but it is not what I mean, there is a an important function they still can provide you.

How can a messed up website help me?

One word...BACKLINKS.

Yeah, that's right.  Backlinks.

Backlinks from this website might not be highly valuable, but they still provide "free" backlinks.  Don't pass up this opportunity.

Backlinks to your sites are great.  Don't turn down a backlink that only you have to "approve."

Hopefully, you will have more productive websites than mistakes, but don't be afraid to fail.  Be afraid to waste any website that could help another website.

Leave your backlinks.

To see more Marketing Ideas, visit Chris' Marketing Ideas.

To visit The Ultimate Analyst company website click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for taking time to read my post and share your thoughts with me and my other readers. I'm always tickled when I get a non-SPAM comment. Honestly, sometimes I'm even okay with some borderline SPAM.

Let me know if you would like for me to address a topic by sending me an email at Chris@TheUltimateAnalyst.com.

Thanks, again. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Chris