Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Internet Markting Tip: Niche Phrases: You Might be Wasting Opportunities to be Seen



This advice tip will not work for every type of keyword search phrase, but it could be a gem for those of you who are trying to dominate tiny niche phrases.

Tip: Use Many Types of Sites to Promote Your Business

This is good advice, anyway, because you want as many backlinks to your website as possible.  However, for niche phrases, there is an even better benefit.

Using more than one type of site could provide backlinks, but they also provide an additional chance to be a "page" representing you or your business that ranks on Page 1 of the search engine results.

What are some different types of sites that could land on Page 1?
  • Account Profiles
  • Directory Maps
  • Classified Ads
  • Press Releases
  • Videos

These will not always rank, and it is important to notice what types of sites seem to get ranked more highly.  However, many people do not think of these.  Other people are too proud to use these resources.

That's fine with me.  I'll just take my easy path to page domination.


To see more Marketing Ideas, visit Chris' Marketing Ideas.

To visit The Ultimate Analyst company website click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for taking time to read my post and share your thoughts with me and my other readers. I'm always tickled when I get a non-SPAM comment. Honestly, sometimes I'm even okay with some borderline SPAM.

Let me know if you would like for me to address a topic by sending me an email at Chris@TheUltimateAnalyst.com.

Thanks, again. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Chris